ENROLMENT WITH HOME TIME COULD NOT BE EASIER!
Before and After School Care Plus Awesome Holiday Programmes!
- We invite both you and your child to visit Home Time prior to enrolment. Please feel free to join us for afternoon tea.
- To ensure our records up-to-date we ask our parents to notify us if they have any change of contact details or other information on their file.
- Your term time bookings will carry through the December/January holidays (without charge) and into the new school year. Please advise us by the end of the school year if your child is not returning to Home Time in Term 1.
- We require all information including relevant medical information.
- Our enrolment pack includes three forms.
- Parent Agreement
- Medical Form
- Our Centre Facilitator will go through your enrolment details to ensure we have all information to enable us to provide total care for your child.
- Our enrolment information can be accessed through our website, centres or by contacting us.
Bookings, Attendance AND FEE PAYMENTSPlease indicate on your enrolment form whether you require a regular or casual booking.
- Bookings at a Regular Rate Bookings at a regular rate are on-going each week. Please note they can be designed to fit your requirements.
- Please advise Home Time if your child is going to be absent for any booked session.
- Regular bookings require 2 weeks’ notice of cancellation or change.
- When completing hours of care on the enrolment form, please be mindful of the travel time it takes to arrive at the programme.
- Please collect your child by the confirmed booking time.
- If you require it to run later on any day, you can extend your booking to 6.00pm. Please give us a call.
- Absent - Please phone the centre (which will transfer to answer phone) and leave a message if your child is going to be absent. A $3 fee will be added to your account if we are not notified. This fee is due to phone calls and team member time is allocated to contacting a parent ensuring the child's safety.
- Late Fee - Please note any time later than 6.00pm will incur our late fee - $10 per 15 minutes.
- Statutory Holidays, Teacher Only Days/Parent Interview Days. Should your booking at a regular rate fall on one of the days listed above, a charge will appear on your account. Should you require your child to attend either Teacher Only Days/Parent Interview Days – the fee for that day will be off-set against your regular booking rate.
- Home Time is closed for Statutory Holidays.
- Bookings at a regular rate
- Home Time requires you to set up an automatic payment or scheduled internet payment for care.
- Fees are to be paid in advance.
- Fees are due for the hours booked whether your child is present or absent.
- Our Centre Manager will
provide you with a 'Centre Code', please add your child's surname
and family code to your weekly banking transfer.
Home Time Childcare and Tuition Limited
ANZ Bank 01 0322 0112144 00
7:15am $ 8.50 per child per day
Until 4:30pm $17.50 per child per day
Until 5:00pm $18.50 per child per day
Until 5:30pm $19.50 per child per day
Until 6:00pm $20.00 per child per day
Bookings at a Casual Rate 3.00 - 6:00pm $22.00 per session